All capitalized terms used in this Agreement have the meaning given to them in the Aheeva’s Master Subscription Agreement, whether online or signed between the parties.
Language. The parties confirm that it is their wish that this Agreement be written in the English language only. Les parties confirment leur volonté que la présente convention soit rédigée en anglais seulement.
This Authorized Use Policy applies to all Subscribers and Authorized Users of Aheeva Services.
Aheeva reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or update this Agreement from time to time, and Aheeva will notify you of any changes by posting a notice on the Site when it does so. Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of any changes to the Agreement will mean you accept such changes.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS POLICY, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
Aheeva may monitor the Aheeva Services to detect any violation of the Master Subscriber Agreement and the Authorized Use.
Subscriber and its Authorized Users shall only use the Aheeva Services as expressly permitted by the Master Subscriber Agreement.
Subscriber agrees to comply with all applicable local, national, or international laws, rules, and regulations in connection with the use of the Aheeva Services, including, but not limited to, all applicable laws governing intellectual property rights and the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information.
Subscriber may reproduce and use the Documentation provided by Aheeva for internal business purposes only, and solely as necessary to support its access to and/or use of the Aheeva Services.
By using the Aheeva Services, you may not, at any time, whether directly or indirectly:
(a) share your account credentials with anyone;
(b) publish or make available any information or content accessed through the Aheeva Services in any way (including on social media) without Aheeva’s express written permission;
(c) bypass or breach, or attempt to bypass or breach, any security device or protection mechanism used in connection with the Aheeva Services;
(d) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Aheeva Services;
(e) post, store, create, input, upload, transmit, distribute, solicit, disclose, or otherwise provide to or through the Aheeva Services any of the following:
- Information or materials that are unlawful or injurious, or contain, transmit, or activate any software, hardware or other technologies, devices, or means which may permit unauthorized access to, or destroy, disrupt, disable, distort, or otherwise harm or impede the Aheeva Services in any manner.
- Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable.
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations.
- Private information of any third party, including (but not limited to) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security Numbers, Social Insurance Numbers and payment card information.
- Content that, in the sole judgment of Aheeva, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Aheeva Services or may expose Aheeva or our users to any harm or liability of any type.
(f) introduce any harmful code to prevent anyone from accessing or using the Aheeva Services, including any viruses, corrupted data, bugs, Trojan horse, worm, backdoor, malware or other malicious computer code, and any time bomb or drop-dead device;
(g) access or use the Aheeva Services in any manner or for any purpose that infringes, misappropriates or otherwise violates any intellectual property right or other right of any third party (including privacy rights), or that violates any applicable law;
(h) use the Aheeva Services for service bureau or time-sharing purposes;
(i) modify, adapt, translate, assign, lease, or lend the Aheeva Services or any part of the Aheeva Services to anyone, or mortgage, licence or pledge your right to access and use the Aheeva Services;
(j) extract data systematically, or in batch data or other content, from the Aheeva Services for the purpose of creating or preparing, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or a directory external to the Aheeva Services;
(k) access the Aheeva Services in order to build a competitive product or service, to build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of Aheeva Services, or to copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Aheeva Services;
(l) use the Aheeva Services in any manner that is, in Aheeva’s sole discretion, abusive, offensive, inappropriate, or likely or intended to cause harm to any person; or
(m) Access the Aheeva Services or Services or Documentation for benchmarking or competitive purposes.