Last updated: August 19, 2020
Information Aheeva Collects About You
Aheeva is committed to protecting your privacy. You should be aware that we may collect information about you through your use of our Site. Some of the information we collect may personally identify you. The information we collect can be either submitted directly to us by you through forms, emails and other client-initiated communications, and or automatically collected by our web server. For example:
- Internet Service Provider, browser type, domain names of referring websites, operating system, IP address, pages accessed on our Site, location and date and time or your access. This information is not personally identifiable, and we are also unable to infer personally identifiable information from this. We analyze this to enhance the experience and information communicated via our website, emails and other customer interactions
- Contact information such as your username, first and last name, mailing address, email address, country, occupation. We may store your information along with any information you have provided during your visit as part of your personal profile. This information is personally identifiable and appropriately categorized and managed in compliance with common data protection laws and is can be deleted by data protection authorities within our organization.
When you enter your Personal Information on our Website or allow application data to be sent, we encrypt the transmission of that information using transport layer security technology (TLS).
By using the Website, you consent to our collection of your information.
Use of Information we collect
We use your personal information in several ways:
- to fulfill your requests or services and or information;
- to respond to your email messages;
- to support your customer relationship with Aheeva;
- to enhance our Website;
- to send you emails with information concerning your request;
- to process responses to employment opportunities posted on our Site. For example, if you submit a resume to us electronically, the information that you provide will be forwarded to the Aheeva representative(s) responsible for filling the relevant position. The personal information that is contained in your resume will not be used for any other purpose;
- for any other purposes to which you expressly consent.
We may also combine the Personal Information that we collect from you on our Site with other information that you provide concerning your use of our Products.
By using the Website, you consent to our use of your information for these purposes.
We use analytics tools and other third-party technologies, including Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Advertising, along with custom session scripts to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use our Website. These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID, and other similar information. We are totally unable to infer personal information from this data, and if you are concerned with the privacy of said information, you can submit your desired request to the relevant data provider to ensure that your information is protected.
A cookie is a local file saved on your machine (if you decide to accept cookies) or is read if you have visited our Site already. This is done in accordance with applicable laws. You can choose to have your computer warn you or you can turn off all cookies. You can modify your cookies settings in your browser’s settings.
We use first-party cookies to improve access to and facilitate use of our Website and enhance your web-browsing experience. While using the Site, we do not use this technology to access your personally identifiable information on the Site nor do we link ; it is a tool we use to compile aggregated statistics about Site usage, geolocation, device type, and session information. The non-personal information collected from our use of first-party cookies is not linked to your Personal Information.