Superior Technical Services

Aheeva builds software that is designed to deliver better customer experiences. Taking that a step further our entire support process is built to ensure our customers have a great experience.

Sales is only 20% of the relationship we have with our customers. The trust and loyalty our clients have for Aheeva is earned in the other 80% of the relationship that is built with our highly skilled, flexible and dedicated Support Team.

Our amazing technical support is one of our biggest strengths and we often end up going above and beyond what is required of a software vendor. We do it because it is important to us, we understand our software provides mission critical services, therefore we are very passionate about our products and we truly want to help our clients succeed.

We have aggressive SLAs (especially for a software vendor) that we hold our self accountable to. Depending on the severity of the issue our FTR is 15 minutes – 10 hours. We consistently live up to the standards we have set for ourselves and the level of service those who know us have come to expect.


Besides everyone being a very experienced engineer we eat, breath, and live our software all day everyday.  This is what’s required to build integrations and deliver the top notch support we are known for.

Superior Technical Services

Pre-sales Support

  • Installation and pre-configuration services.
  • Demos and proof of concepts services.
  • Integration and professional services.

Self-help Portal

  • Self-service and self-help functions.
  • Quick solutions for your everyday “How To” needs.
  • Ticketing tool where to log and follow every one of your issues.


  • On-site or remote sessions for admins, supervisors and agents.
  • In-depth certification programs for partners.
  • Training sessions given in French, English or Spanish.

Support Services

  • Aheeva support teams based in Montreal.
  • Available in English, French or Spanish.
  • Guaranteed attention within the hour following the request.
  • Priority 1 issues resolved within 4 hours following the first call.

Integration Services

  • Dedicated Integration Team.
  • Integration with business-specific applications.
  • Expertise in developing, deploying, and supporting rich solutions the way you envisioned them.

Schedule a Demo & Experience Aheeva

Let us have a one on one call with you to explain the advantages of the Aheeva Contact Center Solution.